Over 300 volunteers make the Dow Corning Tennis Classic, hum along like a very-large, international event should, providing an array of popular guest services guaranteed to have your name on them.
Guest services representatives enjoy working the state's only regularly-scheduled pro tennis tournament because it's an opportunity to join the team that delivers one of the community's "crown jewel" events.
The Dow Corning Tennis Classic enters the 27th year with title sponsor Dow Corning once again leading the parade of supporters, patrons, underwriters, advertisers, exhibitors, players, officials, fans, and coaches.
For interesting days and exciting evenings, join the Dow Corning Tennis Classic Guest Services Team and meet international tennis stars, dine on endless munchies, and tell all your friends outrageous stories about your experience.
Sign Up For These Absolutely Cool Volunteer Positions And Have The Time Of Your Life Offering Guest Services
Check Out These Cool Volunteer Posts!
- Ticket Taker - Accepts tickets and controls traffic in house
- Transportation - Drive players, coaches, officials, to and from Center
- Consession Server - Works concession spots in the Food Court
- Information Aide - Helps with tournament information circulation
- Facility Assistance - Assist maintenance staff with physical setting
- Traffic Coordinators - Coordinates parking and access.
- Player Services Desk - Helps Players with requests and concerns
- Grand Slam/Aces Dining - Moves traffic through this top of the line setting
- Usher - Directs fans to appropriate seating areas
- Player Hospitality - Help organize, coordiniate and assemble food
Sign Up Now!
You, yes you, have been chosen to volunteer for the 2016 Dow Corning Tennis Classic! You'll have fun, enjoy pro tennis and feel the love as part of the best team around. It's easy - sign up online, print and send in the volunteer form or call Allison Maloney, Lead Volunteer Coordinator at 989-631-6151 x174 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please complete the Housing Host Application and return to Nancy Billovits via email at email@example.com or you can drop it off at the tennis center. Contact Nancy with any questions you may have!